Here is 7 ways to avoid the NSA’s Prism program
1. The first way to avoid the NSA’s Prism program . Mailing someone a letter may take days, but they wont ever to read the letter you’ve sent.
2. Another way to avoid the NSA’s Prism program is type stuff on a typewriter. There is no way the NSA can read physical papers being written on a typewriter. You may have to restart typing your letter many times, but in the end its totally secure.
3. You can use a analog camera to take and share photos. You can develop your photos and show them off to friends and family. There is no way the NSA can see these.
4. To talk to your friends and family, you can use a HAM radio to chat instead of VOIP, chat, video, or voice.
5. Windows 95 is an ancient OS that wont likely be able to connect to the internet, but it still good to get your work done. You’ll just need to find a old computer running it.
6. You wont likely find any punch card computers around but are a great place to store information securely.
7. Libraries are great places to find information without having the NSA seeing what you’re researched and having what you searched for stored in their database.
View the original Downsum source here